Red Desert Edible Clay
** THE CLAY OF CHOICE for adults, children and pets **
MOVES INTO THE BLOODSTREAM ~
Red Desert® clay is a calcium montmorillonite that goes straight to our cells and is excellent for internal detoxification of chemicals, heavy metals, unhealthy food substances (see below) and many other pathogens. It also brings in an array of minerals such as silica for moving calcium into bones. Most of the Red Desert® clay particles are between 2 and 3 microns in size. A hair on your head is approximately 50 to 75 microns in diameter. These tiny, tiny particles (straight from Mother Nature) are designed to enter into the bloodstream and reach our cells to remove toxins, unfriendly bacteria and to assist in building bone density.
The very high negative electrical charge due to the arid, dry desert conditions is very grounding for the cells of the body.
- Binds to toxins taken in from daily living (such as in exhaust we breathe) as well as those which have bio-accumulated over time i.e. chemicals, vaccines, drugs, heavy metals, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium, radiation, pesticides... and many more pathogens than we can list here.
- Can Help Increase Bone Strength - Rich in naturally occurring silica 55.3%, which helps to move calcium into the bones. Be sure to take magnesium every day to break the calcium down for assimilation.
- Periodontal Issues - Dental Pockets in Gumline - Helpful for removing the unfriendly bacteria. No more deep cleanings.
- Bacteria - Has been shhown to bind to unfriendly bacteria causing infections such as MRSA and flesh eating bacteria i.e. Burili Ulcer.
- pH is 8.3 - helpful for alkalizing the body
- Dissolves most ganglion cysts
- Minerals - Contains over 60 naturally occurring minerals for the body
- Basal skin cancer spots- In the past, I've had these removed by a dermatologist. However in the most recent years, I've applied a little thick clay mud to the spots, and leave on for an hour or so. Then I rinse the clay off. After doing this once a day for about ten days the spots seem to not return. Always check with your doctor first as this remedy is not to replace their advice.
GANGLION CYST? Information for dissolving ganglion cyst here >>>
Simple to use ~
Swallow capsules or put clay powder in a glass of water. Mixing with warmer water allows the clay to mix without clumping. Stir with a wooden spoon or chopstick then drink. Do not use metal utensils as they usually contain tin, nickel, aluminum etc. We want Red Desert clay to move into the body and bind to any excess metals that may have accumulated in our tissues.
TEETH / Dental Pockets ~ Red Desert® Clay
You can also dip a wet toothbrush into moist clay after flossing - and brush teeth - unfriendly bacteria in the gum line will attach to the clay and pocket depth often reduces.
Powder - 1 rounded tsp in am, 1 rounded tsp in pm. Start with less, if you are sensitive.
Capsules - Average dosage = 5 to 6 tablets 2 times a day. If you are sensitive, start with less. (One tsp of clay powder equals approximately 5 capsules.)
Facial ~ Facial / Masks - A clay masque is a wonderful deep cleansing solution to remove bacteria, toxins, excess acid etc. from the skin. It has an astringent action as well as a toning affect and leaves the skin soft while opening pores and removing dead skin cells. Since clay has an antibacterial as well as an antiseptic action, it will stop the growth of bacteria. Take a couple of teaspoons of Red Desert® clay powder, mix with a little water (butter consistency). Spread on your face and neck 15 to 20 minutes before getting in the shower. Rinse off and notice how strong and effective the clay is, bringing the blood to the skin surface, which is very nourishing. Red Desert® Clay also tightens the pores and tones the skin.
Constipation or sluggish bowels? Often adding magnesium powder to your regime in the evening (or any other time during the day) will make a big difference. Natural Calm powder is available here.
More Detailed Information about Red Desert clay
Bentonite Clay - compare with Red Desert® clay
Side Note: I went to the Casa in Abadiania Brazil a few times in 2012. A long story shorter - I personally asked John of God about the blest crystals I purchased from his CASA. My specific question was: if I placed the crystals in my warehouse around the clay would some of the healing frequencies from the crystals be helpful to my customers desiring healing. He said "yes; but you only need one crystal. You do not need many crystals. One crystal will be sufficient for all the clay in the building."
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.