Red Desert Clay for All Animals
Wonderful Nutrients for Your Pet
Binds to toxins, chemicals and strengthens Immune System
Diarrhea or Loose Bowels an Issue?
Does your pet have internal parasites and fleas?
Does your dog eat poop? or
Forage through the yard eating anything he can find outside?
Does your cat miss the litter box?
Does your Pet Have Foul Smelling Messes in the House?
Red Desert® clay works. It is gentle yet quite effective. The beauty of this very specific clay is:
- Its ability to move into the bloodstream quickly, binding to and absorbing toxins at the cellular level and removing these toxins while leaving behind beneficial minerals.
- Gently and effectively slows down loose bowels.
Customers who have used Red Desert® clay reported:
- Stopped my dogs diarrhea in one day. I've tried so many things.
- Excessive Scratching no more. My cat eats a raw food diet, but when neighbors start spraying and fertilizing lawns he scratches excessively. A little clay to each meal solved the issue by removing the allergens!
- My dog stopped eating cat poop! Hurray! I assume shes getting minerals she needed?
- Her fur is now so soft and I love running my fingers down her back and scratching her ears.
- My dogs breath is now pleasant and I don't mind those licks and kisses.
- No more cleaning up messes around the house.
- No more deep cleanings since I brush her teeth with the clay mud.
- She is more energetic and playful and feeling better, since we added the clay to her meals. I new she needed some detoxification.
100% Pure Calcium Montmorillonite
Red Desert® Clay for Pets has no added ingredients. This is a 100% pure and natural product that offers the following benefits for your pet:
- Provides Essential Minerals and Macronutrients
- Excellent for Most Cases of Diarrhea for Pets
- Unfriendly to Fleas, Parasites and Worms
- Binds Harmful Chemicals, Toxins and Other Pathogens
- Detoxifying and Cleasning for the Entire Body
- Helps Support a Strong Immune System
- Aids in Digestion and Metabolism
- Contributes to Strong, Healthy Bones, Ligaments and Joints
- Disrupt Coprophagia (dogs eating poop)
Provides Essential Nutrients & Macronutrients - while Cleansing Internally
Pets take in and bio-accumulate toxins the same as people do from eating, breathing, drinking gutter water, medications, chemicals, and so forth. When eaten daily, Red Desert® Clay for Animals moves into the bloodstream binding to and removing many of these toxins at the cellular level, leaving behind beneficial minerals. There are nearly 60 naturally occurring nutrients in Red Desert® Clay including silica which helps move calcium into the bones. To further strengthen your pets overall body condition, consider slowly shifting them to more of a raw food diet over kibble. You might need some assistance if the GI tract is weak.
Give clay to your cat, dog, horse, bird, reptile or other pet multiple times a day. You should see results in 1 to 2 days if this is going to improve stool consitency. Once they are doing well, just give a daily maintenance dosage. The minerals they receive will be rejuvenating and nourishing for their body in many ways. Just be sure your pets fluid intake is maintained, so dehydration does not occur.
Fleas, Parasites and Worms
Red Desert® Clay for Pets supports a strong immune system and creates an internal environment that is unfriendly to parasites and worms. Suggest two servings per day. Some pet owners have found that when thier pet eats this clay daily, fleas no longer host on them.
Excessive Scratching from possible Allergens or Toxins
When animals are scratching too much, it's very possible they are having an allergic reaction. This could be from their food, water or medications. However, even if the have been eating a healthy diet, there is a good chance they are taking in toxins that are not obvious, such as walking on lawns that are sprayed with chemicals. Later they lick themselves and this is one way the toxins can bio-accumulate. Ingesting this clay can help reduce the toxic load on their system.
Promotes Healthier Teeth and Gums
This clay also supports the joints, teeth, etc. If you brush your pets teeth with this clay, it will bind to unfriendly bacteria. Make a thick mud-like butter and gently brush. The clay can also be applied to the gumline like a paste when there are mouth infections.
Bites and Stings
You can apply Red Desert® Clay externally to your pet to draw toxins out of the body through the skin. Add enough water to the clay to create a paste. Apply to the affected are. Before it completely dries, rinse off. This will bring the blood to the skin's surface to help remove toxic substances the insect has left behind.
Caution: If your pet is taking medications, check with your vet first to be sure this clay will not bind to and remove needed meds.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay
Suggested Directions: Add to each meal twice a day. 5 to 20 lbs - 1/8th to 1/4th level teaspoon, 25 to 50 lbs - 1/4th to 1/2 level teaspoon, 50 to 75 lbs - 1/2 to 3/4th level teaspoon, 100 lbs - consider one teasppon twice per day. For runny stool - give clay to animal multiple times a day. You should see results in 1 to 2 days, if this is going to improve the diarrhea. Once they are doing well, just give a daily maintenance dosage.
Birds: Sprinkle in their feed or as scratch, or in the water. For birds in cages, you can make a ball of clay mixed with water, let it dry hard and put this inside the cage. The bird can pick at it whenever it intuitively knows it needs minerals.
Horses: Foals - one heaping tablespoon of Red Desert Clay for Pets sprinkled on their food AM and PM. Adult Horses - two heaping tablespoons of clay AM and PM.
Safety Information: If your pets bowels are too loose, be sure their fluid intake is maintained, so dehydration does not occur. If your pet is dehydrated you can usually encourage them to drink using a syringe. If they are very dehydrated take them to the veterinarian immediately. If your pet is on medications, check with your vet as the clay may bind to and remove the medications as well as other toxins.Read Red Desert® Clay versus Betonite.