I like to think of spirulina as a critical food for those with chronic health issues. At one time I had severe health diagnoses and that is when I added spirulina to my daily regime. In top health now, I still take 5000mgs twice a day in tablet form.
Rich source of protein - sixty percent complete, highly digestible protein.When properly grown and packaged spirulina along with certain Blue Green Algaes are the most alkaline whole foods on the planet
If anyone had to live on a desert island and could only take one food item with them….Spirulina Pacifica would be it..!
Spirulina Pacifica is 60% protein and contains anti-viral, anti-cancer and immune stimulating properties. A natural super greenfood excellent for protein, beta carotene, antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals. Very alkalinizing for the body, immune system boosting.
As well as helping in the removal of heavy metals ~
- Spirulina has 2300% more iron than spinach
- Spirulina has 3900% more beta carotene than carrots
- Spirulina has 300% more calcium than whole milk
- Spirulina has 375% more protein than tofu
Spirulina is 31 times more potent than blueberries and 60 times more potent than spinach!
- Antioxidant Vegetable Nutrition - Nature's richest source of carotenoids
- B-Complex Vitamins - Supplies Thiamin, Riboflavin and vitamin B-12
- Iron - A daily dose provides more iron than two cups of spinach
- Protein - Richest source in the plant world - three times that of beef
- GLA - Building block for nature's anti-inflammatory
How Much to take:
TABLETS: Start with one tablet a day and increase to two or 3 or more. Each tablet equals 1000mgs. I personally take 5000mgs once or twice per day.