Red Desert Tablets ~ Please read Limited Supply Below
UPDATE: We have a limited supply of Red Desert Clay Powder and will only have it available under our Pet Label. Please click on the icon above "LIMITED SUPPLY."
More information about Red Desert clay
**This clay moves into the bloodstream for cleansing.**
Red Desert® clay is a very specific calcium montmorillonite excellent for internal detoxification and for remineralizing the body and bones. Most of the Red Desert® clay particles are between 2 and 3 microns in size. A hair on your head is approximately 50 to 75 microns in diameter. These tiny, tiny particles (straight from Mother Nature) are designed to enter into the bloodstream and reach our cells to remove toxins, unfriendly bacteria and to help build bone density.
- Binds to toxins taken in from daily living (such as in exhaust we breathe) as well as those which have bio-accumulated over time i.e. chemicals, vaccines, drugs, heavy metals, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium, radiation, pesticides... ...etc.
- Increases Bone Density - Red Desert clay is rich in naturally ocurring silica 55.3%. This is very important for moving calcium into the bone cells.
- Periodontal Issues - Dental Pockets - Excellent for removing the unfriendly bacteria. No more deep cleanings. We brush our teeth with this clay after flossing. Assists in closing up pockets in the gumline.
- Bacteria - Binds to unfriendly bacteria causing infections. Some have found this to be very helpful for MRSA and flesh eating bacteria i.e. Burili Ulcer
- pH is 8.3 - helpful for alkalinizing the body
- Dissolves many ganglion cysts
- Minerals - Contains over 60 naturally occuring minerals for the body
- Basal skin cancer spots - In the past, I've had these removed by a dermatologist. However in the most recent years, I've applied a little thick clay mud to the spots, and leave on for an hour or so. Then I rinse the clay off. Doing this daily for about ten days has caused them to disappear. Always check with your doctor first as this remedy is not to replace their advice.
Do you have a GANGLION CYST? Information for dissolving ganglion cyst here>>>
Simple to use ~
Mix clay powder with water or swallow capsules. (Five capsules equals approximately 1 tsp of clay powder). Mixing the clay powder with warmer water allows the clay to mix without clumping. Stir with a wooden spoon or chopstick then drink. Do not use metal utensils as they usually contain tin, nickel, aluminum etc. We want Red Desert clay to move into the body and bind to any excess metals that may have accumulated in our tissues.
Teeth brushing - You can also dip a wet toothbrush into moist clay after flossing - and brush your teeth - unfriendly bacteria in the gumline will attach to the Red Desert clay particles and this can reduce pockets in the gumline as well.
Mercury Amalgams? Do not brush teeth with clay if you have mercury amalgams, as this clay binds to mercury.
Powder - 1 rounded tsp in am, 1 rounded tsp in pm.
Capsules - Average dosage is 5 to 6 capsules 2 times a day. (One tsp of clay powder = approximately 5 capsules.)
Constipation or sluggish bowels? Always add magnesium powder to your regime in the evening or any other time of the day. Natural Calm powder is available here.
Each capsule is 725mg of Red Desert Clay (premium calcium montmorillonite)
plus a small amount of organic rice bran extract in a HPMC (cellulose capsule).
Each bottle contains 220 capsules which last three to four weeks depending on how much you use each day.
More Details about Red Desert Clay:
Side Note: I went to the Casa in Abadiania Brazil a few times in 2012. A long story shorter - I personally asked John of God about the blest crystals I purchased from his CASA. My specific question was: if I placed the crystals in my warehouse around the clay would some of the healing frequencies from the crystals be helpful to my customers desiring healing. He said “yes; but you only need one crystal. You do not need many crystals. One crystal will be sufficient for all the clay in the building.”
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.