Terms and Conditions
and Refund Policy
and agreed to before completion of the checkout process.
We regularly ship products internationally with great success and expect this to continue.
There are a few things out of our control, so please read the following.
There are no refunds once we ship your order. As soon as your shipment enters either the UPS or USPS POSTAL system, it is on its way to you and is no longer retrievable by us (laws and regulations will not allow us to retrieve an international shipment).
Your business is very much appreciated!
To be prepared in advance, there are a number of things which are out of our control when shipping supplements outside of the USA.
Some countries have difficult customs clearance agents or prohibit the importation of certain products which we cannot always know in advance. We highly recommend you check with your customs authorities before ordering if you are unsure, as we are not responsible for what foreign postal offices or customs authorities might do with your package, and there are never any refunds.
- Shipments with too many items are often stopped at customs. Please do not order more than 3 of any ONE product. Some customs officials will wonder if you are importing for resale and request you apply for an import license. In the last two years, customs has stopped two packages with numerous items in the boxes. So when you place your order, we ask that you choose a total of no more than 7 items and no more than 3 of any one product.
- At delivery of your products, you must pay all appropriate fees such as taxes, GST, VAT, brokerage fees etc. We do not know in advance what your country will charge at the point of delivery. Sometimes the postal service in certain countries do not have time to collect taxes and will deliver your package with no additional fees ! THIS IS WONDERFUL, however we have no idea if this will happen in your case.
- Most of the time we do our best to lower the declared value of the items in your shipment, to help reduce any taxes or fees at the point of delivery to you - which means you might notice the invoice in your box looks different than the value on your order confirmation email. We just do our best here.
- We will not pay to import products back into the USA. Once again there are no refunds. Once your package goes into the system, it is no longer retrievable by us.
- Canadian customers tell us that supplements are taxed fairly high in Canada (as they are subjected to drug inspections). It will likely be less expensive to choose Priority Mail International to keep your delivery costs down.
- We are unable to ship to: Cambodia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Mexico, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Morocco, North Korea, Republic of Georgia, Thailand, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam, Sweden, Germany, Afganistan, Nigeria, Malaysia, South America and the Middle East. However if you still desire to order from us, you can send a certified check in US funds and we will be happy to ship UPS or Priority Mail International to you.
Most international orders ship
-- Monday through Friday from Tucson Arizona
-- Within one business day of receipt of your order
-- Either U.S.P.S. / Postal Service - OR UPS.
Delivery times vary - we never guarantee package delivery dates
- Although we ship packages quickly, we have no control over the exact day your package will be delivered to you. However in most situations the delivery times listed below are a good estimate for when your package might arrive.
- Sometimes there are weather delays or customs is holding a package for some reason.
- Often customers make typos/transpose numbers in their address or leave off apartment numbers, suite numbers etc. and this increases delivery time to you.
- As soon as we ship your order, you will receive a tracking email so you can follow your package shipment to delivery.
PLEASE be sure to allow extra delivery time for weekends and holidays.
These are delivery estimates, not guarantees
In 13 years, we have had only one damaged package with products shipped internationally which is great news! If your package is sent UPS and damaged or lost, we will work with UPS for reimbursement and then reimburse you once they settle the claim. If your package is sent via the postal service we cannot know what might have happened and need to wait up to 30 days to file a claim.
Thank you for agreeing to these terms and conditions. Fortunately, it is very rare for a product not to reach an international customer. We truly expect your products to arrive to you in a timely manner and in excellent condition, giving your body what it needs to manifest abundant health.
Much success and wonderful health to you !
Maryanne Maldonado and the I-Am Perfectly Healthy Team