How Do I Know if I need Digestive Enzymes?
For those of us who have been eating an animal based diet the first 30 years of our life, we have used up the digestive enzymes we were born with. This means the food we eat is not adequately broken down enough for us to absorb the vitamins and minerals from our meals. If we grew up eating a plant based diet (more vegetarian based - with lots of raw vegetables) then we are likely to still have a good supply of digestive enzymes.
If you have any of the symptoms below, Devigest may be just what is needed before each meal.
Devigest ~Powerful Enzymes for Digesting Your Food
More than just a simple digestive aid.
One capsule before meals may be enough as this works so well.
Devigest contains Potent Broad Spectrum EnzymesAcid reflux, indigestion, heartburn - Improves the digestion of foods causing indigestion, heartburn and acid reflux.
- Digest fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Reduces gas and bloating (if you have candida/yeast issues take Candisol as well)
- Fingernails that are weak or split -- this can be from lack of absorption of protein and nutrients.
- Dairy and gluten intolerance support to break down lactose sugars
- Celiac - Supportive for Celiac sensitivity - normalizing tolerance
- Increases nutrient absorption - since this product breaks down the food particles
- Alkalization of the gastrointestinal tract
Take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
400 mg per capsule
180 Capsules per bottleSupplemental Facts
More Info Acid Reflux