Neprinol Systemic Enzymes
Neprinol ~ Cleansing the cardiovascular system
- POTENT & Effective - Contains ten times more active ingredients than any other systemic enzyme
- Cleansing the cardiovascular & improving circulation
- Unclump platelets
- Breaks down the excess fibrin and food particles
- Opening up even the tiniest capillaries
- Pain and inflammation dramatically reduced
- Blood clots broken down and digested
- Reducing the stickiness of blood cells
- Cleanses the FC receptors on the white blood cells improving their function
- AND more ~ see below
I personally switched to Neprinol seven years ago, as this blend of enzymes is 10x more potent than any other systemic enzyme available. What does this mean? The goal is to clean and purify the blood as efficiently as possible by removing the excess fibrin which forms throughout the body as we age, unclumping blood cells and by breaking down and eliminating food particles. Fibrin and debris in the blood can clog arteries, and lead to inflammatory conditions such as chronic pain and inflammation in joints, heart issues etc.
Neprinol is effectively used for ~
- Digesting debris from the cardiovascular system
- Unclumping platelets by dissolving the fibrin tissue
- Reducing chronic Pain
- Arthritis - Fibromyalgia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cleaning debris in the blood
- Liver function
- Inflammatory conditions
- Scar Tissue
- Clogged arteries - poor blood circulation
- Post - Operative Scarring
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint Function
- Fibrosis of organs
How much to use is a personal decision. Depending on age and health conditions everyone’s dosing is a little bit different. Consider discussing the following with your healthcare expert.
My personal maintenance dosage is 3 to 4 capsules in the am and again in the pm. Originally I started with double this dosage - 2x a day to jumpstart the cleansing of my blood.
Some people start with 3 - 5 capsules 3x per day for a couple of months and stay on this amount and others choose to start slowly with 2 capsules 2x a day and then build up to higher dosages. The older generation usually has more cardiovascular issues and more fibrin and debris in the blood.
When the food particles and fibrin in the blood are broken down with this potent blend of enzymes, the liver is able to filter them out. I have my blood analyzed every so often and when I stop these enzymes the testing shows my platelets begin to slightly clump again so I have chosen to continue on a maintenance regime of Neprinol.
* Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase)- breaks down blood clots and arterial plaque
* Nattokinase- maintains blood viscosity and cardiovascular health
* Lipase- digests fat in the blood stream and converts it to energy
* Protease- supports a healthy immune system
* Amla- maintains normal acid and pH balance in nerves, brain and hair tonic
* Papain- expedites healing of bruises and tissue injuries
* Bromelain- helps maintain healthy skin
* Rutin- builds strong capillaries and connective tissue
* Coenzyme Q10
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.