Ideas to Support our Furry Companions
Detoxification - is often the place to start.
Sometimes pets are struggling or feeling poorly due to an accumulation of toxins that have bio-accumulated over time. Some of the sources are:
- Commercial pet foods - containing byproducts, additives and chemical preservatives as in Ethoxyquin, BHA and BHT, Propylene Glycol, Nitrates and heavy metals leaching from canned food
- Grooming Products - chemicals are absorbed though the skin and also licked off by the animal.
- Fertilizers, pesticides - They lick their fur/paws after playing on and eating grass which may have been sprayed with pesticides, fertilizers, weed killers - or lapping up water in the gutter that contains these toxic substances.
- Check their bedding for the allergens they may bring in and sleep on over and over
- Tap Water - contains lots of pathogens
- Drugs, antiobiotics - sometimes these are necessary, and then there are times when other options are optimum
**Consider the Red Desert clay for daily detoxification.
Red Desert® Clay for People and Pets Red Desert® clay for pets - Since we have a limited supply of clay, use the Red Desert edible clay for people. This is our highest grade and an excellent choice.
Red Desert® clay is a powerful, yet gentle detoxifier. This very specific clay will move into the bloodstream, bind to toxins at the cellular level and remove such things as unfriendly bacteria, heavy metals, chemicals, poisons, preservatives and many other pathogens.
Customers who have used this clay have also reported:
- Excellent for most cases of diarrhea
- Reversing coccidia, cribbing
- Shrinking some tumors (sometimes fatty tissue growths)
- Remineralizing bones and strengthening joints
StemEnhance for Pets (not available until sometime in 2018)While we are waiting for the reformulation of StemEnhance for Pets, StemEnhance Ultra® is available and formulated for human consumption.
Stemenhance for Pets will be reformulated in the coming year and available for all kinds of animals - dogs, cats, even horses.
This product will work like the Stemenhance Ultra for people - by triggering your pets bone marrow to release millions of healthy cells into circulation within hours after your first dosage. As these cells are circulating, they home in on aging or damaged tissue, attach, multiple thousands of times and become new cells.
Can Stemenhance Ultra be given to my cat or dog?
We know of no reason that Stemenhance Ultra may be harmful to pets. AFA and Spirulina have been used in the pet nutrition industry for yours. However, since there are no studies using the products for pet consumption, please check with your veterinarian before giving to your animals.
- Joint motion, discomfort and inflammation
- Improving flexibility
- Cleansing the blood of fibrin and debris
- Immune health
- Cleansing of free radicals
- Can replace declining enzymes as our pets age
Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes to ~
- Increase good bacteria to the digestive system
- Improve your pet's digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Strengthen the Immune System
Pets - Red Desert Clay ~ See below